Colorado Leather Fest 2017
Colorado Leather Fest is a weekend kink event featuring 20+ Classes on lifestyle relationships, the history of kink and leather, and service and care skills.
We are not just about leather! We are about kink, BDSM, fetishes, alternative relationships, ceremony, community, and FUN!
The theme of Colorado Leather Fest 2017 is “Coming Together”. The event focuses on activities and learning experiences that highlight Coming Together. We can Come Together in a variety of relationships; as a family or house; as a community or tribe; and as a group of kinky people with a lot of diverse ideas and paths. We can Come Together to support each other; to learn together; to play together; to laugh, cry, and celebrate together.
Colorado Leather Fest 2017 will feature:
- 20+ Classes On:
- Lifestyle relationships
- The history of kink and leather
- Service and care skills
- Community Events!
- Meet & Greet Friday evening
- St Patrick’s Day Party and Dance
- Opening Ceremony and Entertainment
- RMLA Community Leather Dinner, Parade of Colors, and Entertainment Saturday evening
- Keynote Luncheon and Closing Ceremony on Sunday
- And More!
- Boot Blacking at Bootblack Alley
- The Leather Mall
- The CLF Family Room social area
- Cigar Social
Full Weekend Registration (Early Registration $135 through November 30, $165 December 1 through March 10)
- All workshops and educational opportunities
- Friday evening Meet & Greet
- Friday evening Opening Ceremony
- Saturday RMLA Community Leather Dinner
- Saturday night Entertainment and Contests
- Sunday Keynote Luncheon and Closing Ceremony
- CLF 2017 Run Pin
- The CLF Family Room for socializing between classes and events
- Bootblack Alley
- The Leather Mall
- Cigar Social
- Silent Auction fundraiser for the Titleholder travel funds
Full Weekend Registration includes the Saturday RMLA Community Leather Dinner and the Sunday Keynote Luncheon.
Saturday Community Leather Dinner
All meals come with:
- Iced Tea, Water, Coffee, Decaf, and hot teas
- Mixed Greens Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
- Chefs Seasonal Mixed Vegetables
- Potato Au Gratin
- Warm Dinner Rolls
- Chicken Piccata – sauteed in a white wine lemon butter sauce with shallots and capers
- Roasted Pork Loin – sliced and topped with an apple brandy bordelaise sauce
- Stuffed Portobello Mushroom – mushroom caps stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, spinach, garlic, fresh basil, mozzarella cheese, finished with panko bread crumbs and balsamic glaze drizzle.
Sunday Keynote Luncheon
Southern Country Buffet, including:
- Iced tea and water
- Mixed Greens salad with assorted dressings
- Homemade Fried Chicken
- Baked Ham with Bourbon sauce
- Coleslaw, mashed potatoes, green beans, homemade macaroni and cheese, warm biscuits, and apple cobbler
Breakfast Buffet for hotel guests!
Hotel registration includes a full breakfast buffet with eggs made
- Colorado Leather Fest is a private membership only organization not open to the public. By registering for the event, you are purchasing an annual membership to Colorado Leather Fest.
- Minimum age for entry to Colorado Leather Fest is 18.
- You must register using your legal name as it appears on government-issued photo ID, such as a state driver’s license, state ID, military ID, or passport.
- All members will agree, by registering, to Rules and Waivers as listed on this website.
- Upon check-in at the event, your ID will be checked for verification of your legal name and age.
- You will also be required to sign a copy of the event Rules and Waivers when you register at the event.